Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Official Website: www.informatica.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 1+ years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- * Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- * 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux
- * Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- * Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- * Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- * Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- * Excellent Communication skills.
- * Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- * Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- * Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- * Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication
Our Ideal Candidate
- – Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- – A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- – A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- – Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- – Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- – Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- – Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
Your Responsibilities: As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- – Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- – Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- – Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- – Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- – Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- – Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- – Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- – Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- – Helping customers succeed
- – Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- – Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here