About Informatica: At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
Company Name: Informatica
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are looking to hire an engineer who has worked on developing or sustenance engineering of large scale data management or database products.
- The candidate should relish the opportunity to work on enhancing, optimizing and improving data processing performance across different use cases of the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate should be attentive to detail and accuracy, be committed to excellence, should look for improvements continuously, monitor quality levels, find the root cause of quality problems, own/act on quality problems.
- We are looking for someone who has advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow one to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- The candidate should be able to communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to a solution.
As an integral part of the Sustenance Engineering team you will be responsible for the following–
- Facilitating the collaboration and engagement between senior members of the team to ensure sound design and implementation of key functionality areas for the product
- Debugging the product to identify the bug fixes
- Writing high quality code using your in-depth knowledge of C++ and Java
- Understanding impact of work on the features and product
- Planning for effective execution to meet the stringent timelines
- Working closely with architects and development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participating in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
- Co-ordinating with L2 and L3 support for application bug/ enhancement requirement
- Ensuring high quality of all development work; following development process without guidance, but with reviews
- Taking ownership and responsibility while keeping management well-informed
- Following standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Representative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to –
- Leading and driving the delivery of enhancements and bugfixes
- Taking ownership for feature enhancements for the products mentioned earlier
- Designing, implementing, documenting, analyzing and operationalizing platform feature enhancements clearly to ensure that others may readily utilize them
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviour of the system
- Reviewing functional and test specifications and conducting training sessions for global services and support teams
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- B.E/M.S./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science
- 1 to 3 years of server-side software development experience, a portion of which was within an enterprise software company
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring, analyzing, optimizing, and troubleshooting systems and system related technology
- Object oriented design and programming
- Strong programming skills (C/C++/VC++/Java) and exposure to multi-threaded development
- Understanding of Unix/NT systems programming
- Hands-on experience with IDEs
- In-depth knowledge of database and transactions
- Excellent debugging skills on Linux and Windows
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced challenging environment
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Design experience preferably with product engineering background will be an advantage
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here