Informatica Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer Position: Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Company Name: Informatica
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp needed: 2+ Yrs
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Engage you in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Develop your career with individual trainings and personal development plans
- Build cloud-based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- As part of a team you develop business application right up from the beginning
- Contribute on design decisions and work on complex development tasks
- You will work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- We use test driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
- Be engaged and communicative inside your team
- Finished software engineering study and 2+ years of experience in developing an enterprise software product
- You are having very good knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are having very good problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You know the core concepts of microservices, Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks, especially the Spring Framework
- You have experience with Restful web services and NoSQL databases
- You have experience using build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- As a team player you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy software design brainstorming and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here