About Informatica: Informatica empowers the world’s most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We “DATA” values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: We are looking for a Software Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment doing Technical support for Software products (Cloud or On-premise) to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency. As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer Support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Services, Rev and Big Data and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
You will report to the Manager / Director. Your job location will be Bangalore, India. Your work shift will be from 14:00 to 23:00 IST
Our Ideal Candidate
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Software Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link- Click Here