About Company: Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Role: Software/Quality Engineering Intern
Post successfully completing Internship, basis your performance you might be absorbed at Informatica under full time employment as a Software Engineer or a Quality Engineer.
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT branches only)
Target Batch: 2017 and 2018
Desired Experience: Fresher
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend during Internship: Rs.16,000 to 30,000 per month based on performance in the interviews
Internship Duration: 7 Months
Step1: Registration Process
Step2: Computer Based Coding Test (Online Test)
Step3: Candidates clearing Online Test will be invited for the interviews.
Software Engineering Intern:
Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development team. This software may integrate with existing Informatica frameworks, or may support the software development and deployment process.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Take responsibility for component development and work with your team to solve issues encountered
– Develop unit and functional tests for the components you build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
– Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
Quality Engineering Interns:
– Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
– Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
– Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
– Work closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any issues.
– Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
– Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
– Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
– Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
– Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
– Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
– Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
– Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
– Possess excellent written and verbal skills
– Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
– Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
– Highest degree minimum qualification scores must be 70% or equivalent
Interview Location: Bangalore
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Apply using below steps.
Apply Step 1: Click here
Apply Step 2: Click here