Our Company Informatica LLC, is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
Official Website: www.informatica.com
Job Profile: Associate QA Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Degree Needed: BS/ MS/ MCA; BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
Our Ideal Candidate This position is suited for a highly energetic self-driven individual, who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. We are looking for a Build Engineer for the DevOps team at Informatica who shall be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the build system, deliver product builds continuously using CI tools, and deliver Emergency Bug fixes for critical customer needs.
- Setup product builds, Continuous Integration setup using Jenkins, manage and monitor build delivery to QA and extended R&D groups
- Build and deliver EBFs and patches / product upgrades.
- Monitor Continuous Integration build systems and proactively debug issues working with R&D teams.
- Ensure continuous upgrades and enhancements are made in line with changes in the CTG product build system
- Work closely with the development team to leverage the existing frameworks and tools to improve build system productivity.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science
- Hands on skills in Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Nexus and Java
- Good operating system knowledge (UNIX and Windows)
- Good shell scripting or other scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python) preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results and customer centric approach on the job.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here