Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Informatica Hiring Details:
About Company: At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Company Name: Informatica
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29702
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Your Opportunity for Informatica Hiring.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software to join a new small but expanding team in our Bangalore location. In this role, you will be responsible for development of additional source and target connectivity solutions whilst also participating in ongoing core infrastructure enhancements.
Our Ideal Candidate
As an integral part of the Database Ingestion and Replication team, you will be responsible for the following.
- Java based development of robust and performant connectivity and infrastructure components along with estimation of the effort involved.
- Participating and sharing in good continuous integration and delivery practices
- Collaborating with peers, including QA team, architects, and product managers
- Working with customer support organization in delivering hotfixes, emergency bug fixes and patches on an as needed basis.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with junior team members.
- Reporting to the local development manager.
Your Qualifications for Informatica Hiring
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related fields.
- 1 to 3 years of professional software development experience in developing innovative enterprise products using object-oriented languages.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java development and familiarity with established design patterns.
- Proven experience with concurrent multi-threaded software development.
- Strong experience using development tools like Eclipse, Maven, Jira and Perforce is mandatory.
- Proven experience with a variety of data sources and targets including traditional relational databases or NoSQL
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to think creatively.
Good working knowledge of the following is definitely an advantage
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystems and associated connectivity
- Cloud microservice infrastructures
- REST APIs
- Continuous integration and delivery
Apply Before the link Expires for Informatica Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Informatica Hiring