Infineon Technologies Off Campus Details:
About Company: Infineon Technologies AG is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener. Microelectronics from Infineon are the key to a better future. In the 2020 fiscal year (ending 30 September), Infineon reported revenue of more than €8.5 billion with a workforce of some 46,700 people worldwide. Following the acquisition of the US company Cypress Semiconductor Corporation in April 2020, Infineon is now a global top 10 semiconductor company.
Official Website: www.infineon.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Redesign a embeded WLAN Protocol stack to be hardware independent
- A very large and complex RTOS based WLAN protocol stack dependent on underlaying various hardware specific features. Its dependency on hardware and RTOS make debugging very time consuming. Modify the software which is independent of Hardware and RTOS.
- It includes deep understanding of the software, requirement collection, design and unit testing.
- Understand the WLAN Protocol stack and the functional split between hardware and software responsibility
- Refactor the code which is hardware independent
- Port the code to Linux based debug environment
- Simulate key hardware functionality in the Linux environment
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Strong knowledge on computer science or electronics
Apply Before the link Expires for Infineon Technologies Off Campus.