About the Company: Indusface is an award-winning application security leader protecting 800+ customers spread across 17 countries. Our application security cloud platform is industry’s first truly integrated ‘Total Application Security’ solution that ‘Detects, Protects & Monitors’ applications. It detects application-layer vulnerabilities accurately, patches them instantly without any change in code, and monitors continuously for emerging threats and Layer 7 DDoS attacks. Available on AWS marketplace and as a SaaS solution, Indusface products protect thousands of apps from hackers across the world.
Job title: Associate MSS Engineer
Work Location: Baroda
Experience: 0-2 years
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Job Role: As an Associate MSS Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of Security Management and Monitoring services to clients world-wide. The MSS Engineer will be performing activities such as ensuring availability and logging consistency of customer security. Also at the same time you have to work with your colleagues to ensure there is unanimous understanding of the project deliverables and meet required timelines.
- Analyze daily vulnerability scan results and identify inconsistencies if any in both scan results and report
- Conduct manual validation of the application and network layer security vulnerabilities (ethical hacking skills)
- Analyse logs using analytical platform for troubleshooting and incident management
- Incident management response
- Create WAF custom rules
- Create custom scripts
- Perform WAF traffic analysis
- Executive Client Support for an in-house information Security product
- Perform analytical and logical troubleshoots of an issue reported
- Create, maintenance and manage client tickets
- Understand customer queries and take appropriate remedial actions. Identify and delegate queries which need to be probed further by the development team
- Summarize and document test results on a daily basis. Prepare monthly dashboards
- Communicate and coordinate with customers (Tele/email/chat)
- SaaS administration support
- Conduct POC
- Good understanding of computer networks (firewalls, routers, ports, switches, network design), application issues / vulnerabilities, viruses, malwares etc.
- Well-versed with windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL and atleast one programming language such as C, C++ or Java
- Basic knowledge of vulnerability assessment / penetration testing will be desirable
- The candidate should possess bachelor’s/Master’s degree IT security/ networking/system/Computer science/Computer Applications.
- He / She should possess good academic background.
- Willing to work in 24*7 support environment
- Willing to work in Rotational shifts which would be including either (Monday, Tuesday) off or (Saturday, Sunday) off.
- Good communication (spoken & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with clients through various mediums such as e-mail, chat or phone
- Self driven and able to work with teams
- Excellent in trouble shooting and persistent in problem solving
- Candidates with CEH certification or equivalent knowledge will be preferred
What do you gain?
- Opportunity to build internet scale / cutting edge technologies, bragging rights to having developed globally recognized technologies used by global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
How to Apply?
Apply Link-Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.