IndiGo Off Campus Details:
About Company: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Company Name: IndiGo
Job Profile: Trainee – PPG
Work Location: Gurugram
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Eligibility Criteria for IndiGo Off Campus:
Education Qualification: B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Updating ECO power Wash compliance sheet.
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Org structure, 6E – World /People, Indigo culture and values
- Any other assignments as given by SIC/ Station Engineer
Apply Before the link Expires for IndiGo Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IndiGo Off Campus