Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019.
Official Website: www.goindigo.in
Job Profile: Trainee – PLM
Work Location: Across India
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Should have completed B. Tech.
- 10%- 60 and above
- 12%-60 and above
- Graduation Aggregate- 60% and above.
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here