RRB recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Indian Railways, has issued a hiring notification for more than 26,000 vacancies of assistant loco pilot (ALP) and technician posts. All those who are interested and fit to apply can register themselves at the official website – indianrailways.gov.in. The deadline for submission of application is March 5.
Total posts: 26,502
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/ Diploma/ITI
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Across India
Last date To Apply: 5 March 2018
Assistant Loco Pilot: 17,673
Various posts of Technicians: 8829
Educational qualification: Aspirants should possess the relevant educational/technical qualifications from recognised institute/university.
Age limit: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 28 years and minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per government norms.
The initial salary offered is Rs 19,900 (Level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix) plus other allowances as admissible.
The selection shall be done through 4 stages which will be common for ALP and Technician.
- — First stage: CBT
- — Second stage: CBT
- — Computer based aptitude test
- — Document verification
Those who have opted for ALP and qualified in second stage CBT will have to undergo computer based aptitude test (AT). There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
How to apply- Interested lot are required to apply at the official website of different RRBs.
Documents to be kept ready
- Candidate photograph in color: JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- Scribe photograph in color (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- SC/ST certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
Application fee (unreserved): Rs 500
Concession categories: Rs 250
The online fee payment can be done through internet banking or debit/credit cards.Udemy ₹640 Black Friday Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
For More details: Click here (Application started)
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Applications: 3.2.2018
- Closing Date for submission of Online application: 5.3.2018
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee
- Online Payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card): 5.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through SBI Bank Challan: 5.3.2018
- Payment of Application Fees through Post Office Challan: 3.3.2018
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018