Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Railways. It develops and manages the Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways. CRIS also provides IT applications for non-Railway Government and Public Sector organizations.
Our approach focuses on new ways of conducting business by combining IT innovation and adoption, while leveraging an organization’s current IT assets. We work with the Indian Railways to conceive prudent technology strategies and build new services in today’s dynamic digital environment.
Our large pool of skilled personnel enables us to develop complex information systems, and our presence across the country gives us the reach to support large-scale rollouts.
Official Website: cris.org.in
Job Role :Junior Software Engineer(JSE) & Junior Network Engineer (JNE)
Number of Posts: 54
Job Type: Govt Jobs
Age Limit: 22-28 Years
Job Location: Across India
Experience Needed: Freshers
Apply Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 3 February 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
Junior Software Engineer(JSE)-40 Posts
- BSc (Computer Science) / BCA / 3-year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State /Govt. of India.
- Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or 3 year MCA, may apply.
Junior Network Engineer (JNE)-14 Posts
- Three year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation.
- 3-year Diploma should be recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education of any State/ Govt. of India. Candidates holding a 4-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication may apply.
- Degree should be recognized by UGC /AIU /AICTE. Degrees through Distance Education should be recognized by Distance Education Bureau of UGC.
- Minimum 60% marks in qualifying diploma/degree (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
All eligible candidates can apply online at CRIS Website careers page latest by 8 February 2017
Full advt: Click here
To Apply: Click Here
Important Dates :
- Online Application Opening Date: 9 January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application(Step-I & Step-II Registration): 8 February 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees(Deposit at SBI): 14 February 2017
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here