About the company :The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Commander-in-Chief of the army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders.
Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Profile: SSC Officers
Job Location : Across India
Degree Needed: BE/B Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 70,000/Month
Last Date to apply:31 August
About the Job
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Educational Qualification Required:
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of
Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
- SSC(T)-50 Men and SSC(T)-21 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with
four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years As on 1 Jan 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Tech)(Non UPSC) – 20 to 31 years As on 1 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 JApr 87 and 01 April 98 ) (both dates inclusive).
- NOTE : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Click on the given link to get detailed procedure before link expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link:Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates