About the Company: IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is “to make doing business easy”. 5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services.
Job Profile: Assistant Product Manager
Company Name: IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd 3.7(808 reviews)
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Work Location: Noida
Qualifications: B.tech and MBA (Preferred B.tech with CS as specialization)
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and road map, and creating internal buy-in
- Working with the self owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational,making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the teams ability to meet goals
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of trade offs and impact
- Driving user work flow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely &efficient manner.
- Don’t have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within Indian markets
- Strong business acumen.
Please adhere to the %age criteria below while applying for this role:
- 10th – 80% or above
- 12th – 80% or above
- B.tech – 60% or above
- MBA – 60% or above
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / E commerce Key skills product management Product manager
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group