India Post Off Campus | India Post Recruitment | India Post GDS| B.E/B.Tech Jobs | MTS/GDS Jobs | India Post Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company: The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometres (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small-savings banking
Job Profile: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Degree Needed: 10th Pass
Total vacancies: 10,935
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Age : 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
Application Fees: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office.(Mention Registration Number at the PO Counter)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply for above position using this link.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates