TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Incedo Freshers Recruitment For System Engineer Trainee Details:
About Incedo: Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. For more info please visit our website.
Official Website: www.incedoinc.com
Job Profile: System Engineer Trainee 1
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Not Disclosed
Role Description: System Engineer – L1 Infrastructure Support
This role is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, enterprising individual to join a high caliber team in shaping and managing the infrastructure support. An opportunity also to work with well-known clients where we have existing relationships. L1 support engineer in infrastructure support will be playing primary role in managing the Customer infrastructure.
Role and responsibilities
• Identify and interpret issues with impact through various sources (emails, user reports, monitoring tool alerts etc) and follow ITIL support procedures to respond
• Collate and interpret information from various sources to help diagnose the issue.
• Assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly following ITIL aligned processes.
• Handle P1 and P2 issues, Initiate and handle bridge calls with clients as when required.
• Troubleshooting Infrastructure issues (Linux/Windows/Network/Citrix)
• Write end user mass communications, and share them as per process
• Coordinate with stakeholders/vendors for issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Perform infrastructure health checks and flag issues based on impact.
• Manage and maintain EM7 & SolarWinds Monitoring Systems.
• Identify problems, and frequently present viable solutions to problems.
• Handle multiple priorities with multiple clients / ability to work in multi-client environment.
• Should be open to suggest and help implement process improvements and development opportunities for self and the team.
• Consistently demonstrates good customer service throughout the area of responsibility.
• Co-operate with other teams. Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
Required Skills Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Willingness with US based and 24×7 support environment
• Learning zeal
• Willing to learn and develop new skills.
• Understanding of IT service landscape.
• Understanding and willingness in system/Network administration.
• Basic understanding of Networking.
• Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
• Basic Understanding of IT and system/Network administration
• Basic knowledge & understanding of
o Windows administration
o Public Cloud
• 0-2 years of total experience, in IT infrastructure environment
• B.Tech /B.E/BCA/BSc(IT)degree from a reputed university.
Apply Before the link Expires for Incedo Freshers Recruitment For System Engineer Trainee