IMRB Off Campus | IMRB Recruitment | IMRB Jobs in India | B.E/B.Tech | IMRB Data Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus
About the Company: IMRB International is the only research company in India today that offers the entire
range of research based services to its clients.
Established in 1971, IMRB International is a pioneer in market research. Part of the Kantar Group, WPP’s information, insight and consultancy division, IMRB International has footprints in 19 cities covering seven countries, from South East Asia to North Africa. In the Indian subcontinent, IMRB International has presence in 13 cities in India and has associate offices in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. With over 1000 employees, IMRB International promises high quality conceptualization,
strategic thinking, execution and interpretation skills on all its clients’ research needs. IMRB International’s specialized areas are consumer markets, industrial marketing, business to business marketing, social marketing and rural marketing.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MCA / MCM / M.Sc.(Comp Sc.) – Candidates from Jun/Jul 2017. (Graduation in B.Sc. / BCA/BCS)
- We can consider BE candidates from 2016 batch. Only BE IT/Computer/Electronics branches.
- Cut off Marks : 55% Aggregate in PG
- No live backlog as of now.
Note: Once selected, we will hire the candidate as consultant for one year. During this period, they will get consolidated payment approx. Rs. 23000/- per month.And, after one year, based on their performance and if the vacancies exist at that time, we will take the candidate on company’s role on the package of Rs. 3.7 Lakh per annum.
- Analytical ability (Sound mathematical and logical aptitude)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computer programming and packages like MS Power-point/ Word/Excel,
- C/C++/Visual Basic, etc.
- Willingness to work in an environment where clients demand high quality outputs within stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Client Servicing ability
- Good in written/ oral communication
- Quality focused
- Programming Aptitude
Candidates can apply attend the drive on 7 February 2017-9.00 A.M at following venue.
To Apply: Click here