Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Image Infosystems Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company: Image Infosystems Private Limited is a renowned IT company well known for providing services to various prestigious banks in India as well as outside India. We are an innovation-driven software Product Company specializing in the area of transaction-based products and solutions for interbank payment settlement, clearinghouse automation, cheque transaction, UV analysis, automated signature verification, and automated clearing house. We have seen stupendous growth over the last decade and foresee further growth and expansion.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 1 Year
Salary: During Probation Period: INR 20,000 per month
After completing 1 year As per preformance: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
– Identifying opportunities to improvise on various processes and operations involved in running a business
– Gathering, documenting, and analyzing various business requirements
– Communicate with prospects and clients at different stages of Sales Cycle for Requirements Gathering, Client Interview, Project Scope Finalization, Cost and Time Estimation, and Feedback (Post Project Completion).
– Assisting sales team on creating proposals/SOW/WBS/Work Contracts for Technical Assessment, Solution and Customer Experience Design.
– Prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD / SRS with business process flows
– Analyse existing system and the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
– Work closely with the design, development, QA, system teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally.
– Prepare the Delta (change requirement) Document and manage change control process.
– Analyse and report the key risk areas while documenting requirements and during testing.
– Should have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements
– Basic knowledge of UX methodologies, approaches, and trends and the ability to translate user problems to business requirements and present user-centric solutions.
– Should have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
– Should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items.
– Passionate about business domain and key business drivers influencing quality of software applications.
– Online Test
– Personal Interview
Apply before the link Expires for Image Infosystems Off Campus Drive
Apply Step 1- Register Here