Computer Science and Engineering Department at IIT Hyderabad is active in research areas including theoretical computer science, algorithms, graph theory, networking, parallel & distributed computing, databases, data mining, information retrieval, compilers, machine learning, and image/video processing. The department offers structured summer internship program between May – July every year. Selected interns will get the opportunity to work closely with highly talented researchers to:
- Create and deliver innovative technical solutions
- Publish papers in top conferences and journals
- Contribute to the generation of patents
- Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Duration: Typically 8 to 10 weeks
- Eligibility: The candidate must be from CSE, IT, EE, ECE background. The candidate must be completing 3rd year in April/May 2018. 2nd year candidates with exceptional academic performance and other achievements may also be considered. Students with experience in programming will be preferred.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates must fill the online application. The final selection will be made based on the details given in the application.
- Stipend: Summer interns may get stipend if they are working under a funded project or if there is an available grant for internship.
- Last date for submitting online application: 15th March 2018
- Announcement of selected candidates: 26th March 2018
- Commencement of internship: 1st week of May
- Selected candidates will have to report at IITH on the reporting date with necessary documents. We may tolerate a delay of 2-3 days for exceptional reasons such as exams, if communicated well in advance.
- One has to work for at least 8 weeks to receive stipend from the funded internships.
- Submit your online application here.
- Faculty profiles can be found here
- Faculty research details can be found here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.