IHS Markit Off Campus Recruitment 2020: IHS Markit Ltd is a London–based global information provider formed in 2016 with the merger of IHS Inc. and Markit Ltd. Some parts of this company are pre-1800.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurgaon
Development teams within IHS-Markit consists of senior developers, developers and architects who together are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the market-leading Software products. Development teams have well established & tailored software development life cycle (SDLC) for software development. This SDLC is followed to deliver planned releases from product roadmap to existing and new clients. These products use the core technologies like Java 1.6, J2EE (EJB, JMS, MDB), Oracle (9i, 10g), MQ and XML, running on a variety of operating systems and middleware products
We are looking for Developers to join the development team, to design and implement the next generation of features for the application as well as support clients in their implementation phase. The role offers extensive business and technical challenges in a highly dynamic and collaborative work environment. A passion for quality and a sense of pride in your work are an absolute must for the role. We work in niche business domain is highly complex, and an interest in the business domain is a necessity for the role. The role offers the right candidate opportunities to take ownership of components within the system.
Duties & accountabilities
- Ownership of the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for business functional specifications through the full software development lifecycle.
- Ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project lifecycle pre and post go-live. Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with a remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & adoption of new technologies and tools within the Development team and across the organisation to provide productivity, efficiency and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge to members of the Development and wider organisation.
- Agent of constant improvement – within the development and across the organization.
Education and experience
- B Tech./ M Tech / MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- Commercial awareness
- Management requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills required. Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Personal competencies
- Working knowledge in one of the J2EE – Application Servers listed below Weblogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss / Tomcat with good knowledge in Java 6/7/8.
- Working knowledge of one of the Messaging Systems listed below: JMS, MQ, Tibco.is an added advantage
- Demonstrates ability to implement new web service clients (bottom-up and top-down approaches) and compose/use other web services.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the following standards: WS-I standards (interoperability), Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC), JAX WS, REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Beginner level proficiency in Oracle – (PL/SQL)
- Diagnosis skills & knowledge of refactoring techniques is an added advantage.
- Understands J2EE design patterns, GoF, GRASP and other design patterns.
Apply Before the link Expires for IHS Markit Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
What is the IHS Markit Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for IHS Markit Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of IHS Markit or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the IHS Markit Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for IHS Markit Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with IHS Markit Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=IHS Markit for latest updates