IHS Markit Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: IHS Markit Ltd is an American-British information provider based in London. It was formed in 2016 with the merger of IHS Inc. and Markit Ltd. Some parts of this company are pre-1800
Company Name: IHS Markit
Job Profile: Research Intern/Apprentice
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India – Ambience
Experience Required: Freshers
Internship Duration: 6 Months
JOB SUMMARY: The Research Intern functions as a key member supporting activities of senior researchers by producing quick-turnaround analysis and research for publications, consulting projects, and client presentations.
Duties & accountabilities
- Data gathering through extensive secondary research
- Perform research on the portfolios of major energy companies.
- Gain knowledge and skills by actively contributing to the team activities.
- Work on large data set to transform the data into structural database (Excel and Power BI)
- Updating and maintaining the database
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency with MS applications is required (Excel and PowerPoint); any experience with databases is helpful.
- Keen attention to detail and highly effective organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work effectively and collaboratively with all co-workers.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering , MBA or related background
- Preferably candidates who have already passed out of University/ College
Duration: Duration 6 Months Only
Apply Before the link Expires for IHS Markit Off Campus Freshers Recruitment