IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Details:
About Company: IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, two wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions and wealth management services. IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and other banking segments.
Company Name: IDFC FIRST Bank
Job Title –Developer
Business Unit – Corporate Function
Function – Information Technology
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
The role of ServiceNow Specialist will be responsible for or planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements. The deal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ServiceNow platform configuration, customization and administration. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. We are looking for a detail obsessed go-getter to join us on a mission to build the best bank in the world here in India.
Roles and Responsibilities for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus:
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
- Customize ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Conduct code/configuration walkthrough/reviews
- Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
- Manage change and releases for applications in production
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Preparing Dashboards, Reporting, Scheduling reports
- Performance analytics and custom reporting
- Assist in regulatory audits and reporting
- Conduct proof of concepts, document results and present
Educational Qualifications for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus:
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
Experience for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation.
Apply Before the link Expires for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus