About the Company: Being part of a Product Engineering firm means that you get to work with the latest technology. We don’t believe in idle strategizing here; you get your hands dirty and you build from scratch. To join Ideas2IT is to work on some of the most exciting, challenging problems out there. Whether it’s Coding, Marketing or Sales, if you work here, you’ll learn how to get the job done. And you will know what ‘IT’ takes.
Designation: Software Engineer, Test Engineers (Software Testing)
Job Location: Chennai
Year of Pass-out: 2018, 2019.
Last Date To Apply: 17th June 2019
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- UG: B.Sc- Computer Science/ IT/ Maths, BCA,BE/B.Tech-(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mech) (Or) PG: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science/ IT, MS- Master of Science
- Cut-Off – No percentage based cut-offs but the candidate should have cleared all the papers (No standing arrears).
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Quick learner with a great attitude.
- Fundamental programming skill is preferred but not mandatory.
- Round 1 : Online Screening test (Aptitude)
- Round 2: Written test , Problem Solving, Puzzles and logical reasoning.
- Round 3: CEO Interview- Problem solving , HR interview.
Date : 15th & 16th June 2019 (Saturday & Sunday) ( Only Round 1 of the screening process will be conducted )
Time : 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Contact Person -HR Executive
No Registrations RequiredLearn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more, Click Here To Join Udacity Today
Venue : Ideas2IT Technology Services Private.Ltd.
RR Tower 5 (Rishabh Info Park), 8th Floor,
TVK Industrial Estate (Behind Olympia Tech Park), Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Next Building to Olympia Platina.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.