Ideas2IT Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Ideas2IT is a high-end product firm. Started by an ex-Googler, we count Siemens, Motorola, eBay, Microsoft and Zynga among our clients. We solve some very interesting problems in the USA startup ecosystem and have created great products in the process. When we build, we build great! We actively contribute to open source projects. We’ve built our own frameworks.
Ideas2IT has successfully rolled out multiple products that have become startups in their own right. Example: Pipecandy. Continuing in this path, currently, we are developing a new age AI-driven Process Automation Platform.
We’re hiring freshers here’s why you should apply
- First-hand experience on cutting edge technologies like Cloud, Microservices. AI, ML,Frontend & more
- Exposure to projects for top-notch clients like Microsoft, Oracle, Air Asia, Ericsson, Netsmart, and more
- Upskilling programs to reach higher career goals
- A super cool employee-first work culture
Freshers are welcome to apply for the positions of Software Trainee Engineers & QA Trainee Engineers.
Designation: Software Trainee Engineers & QA Trainee Engineers
Company Name: Ideas2IT Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location: Chennai
UG: BE/B.Tech-(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mech) (Or) PG: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science/ IT, MS- Master of Science
Note: No standing arrears
Year of Pass-out: 2019 & 2020
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Quick learner with a great attitude
- The fundamental programming skill is preferred but not mandatory
Our Interview Process:
- First, Complete Online Registration
- Round 1: Aptitude Round (Shortlisted candidates from the registration will receive the link for online test)
- Round 2: Virtual meet with our Technical panel (Via Zoom or Hangout meet)
- Meet our expectations and your in! :)
Apply online for the above positions by vising our website link given below in the job posting.