Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
IceCream Labs Off Campus Details:
About Us: We are an early stage start-up working on next generation AI platforms using machine learning and deep learning. . We work on innovative approaches that solves pain points for large enterprises using our SaaS AI pipelines. . We are going beyond the current trends and hype in the industry to create a new standard in SaaS AI. This is your opportunity to work alongside a stellar early stage start-up team plucked from great schools like Stanford and the IITs, NIT, BITS. We love metrics and iterating quickly.
Job Profile: Front-end Developer
Job Type: Interns
Job Dept: Engineering
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Job Description for IceCream Labs Off Campus:
- This position is for someone who has probably built a large system or two, and is hungry to take things to the next level.
- We’re looking for someone with UI engineering chops and a keen eye for all aspects of a user’s experience.
- You should be able to design and ship what you think up — from mocks to fully implemented code.
- You’ll be responsible for all forward facing pieces of the platform (frontend).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES for IceCream Labs Off Campus
- Looking for Interns
- Knowledge in integrating APIs
- Knowledge in other frameworks like BackboneJS, RequireJS, LESS (desirable).
- Working knowledge of NodeJS (desirable)
- Knowledge of Back end web technologies like python (desirable)
- A good understanding of the product life-cycle and understanding design trade-offs at each step in the life-cycle.
- Design, develop, and deploy new software product features and enhance existing features for performance.
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
- Research and recommend new tools and technologies to improve our software platform.
- Mentor engineers on the team and help the team improve overall design and code quality
Apply Before the link Expires for IceCream Labs Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for IceCream Labs Off Campus