ICE Mortgage Technology Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: ICE Mortgage Technology, a part of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), combines the innovation and expertise of Ellie Mae, Simplifile and MERS to automate the entire mortgage process from consumer engagement through loan registration and every step and task in between. ICE Mortgage Technology is the leading cloud-based loan origination platform provider for the mortgage industry with solutions that enable lenders to originate more loans, lower origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency.
Company Name: ICE Mortgage Technology, Inc.
Job Profile: Robotic Process Automation Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Identification: 21006353
Job Category: Technology
- An RPA Developer ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with emphasis on the field of Web acquisition and technologies.
- In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- You’ll also participate in initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
- Experience in RPA technologies, especially Automation Anywhere 360 is a distinct advantage.
- Expected work experience – 0-2 years, with computer science graduates welcome.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere (AA) an advantage, with knowledge of the current version of AA 360 highly preferred.
- Knowledge of RPA processes in the domain of web technologies and the acquisition of data from external web sites, including dynamic content, an advantage.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming API.
- Knowledge of Source control systems, with GIT preferred.
- Knowledge of CI environments, with Jenkins preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases an advantage.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning an advantage.
- RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
Apply Before the link Expires for ICE Mortgage Technology Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.