About IBPS: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Job Profile: Probationary officers/Management Trainee
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Total No Of Vacancies: 4336
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 600/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 4336 Vacancies of IBPS PO
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||Age limit on 01/08/2019||ELIGIBILITY|
|Probationary Officer||4336||20-30||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
|Bank Wise IBPS PO Vacancy Details|
|Allahabad Bank AB||203||50||135||75||37||500|
|Bank of India (BOI)||583||89||11||158||58||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)||143||35||94||52||26||350|
|Canara Bank (CB)||203||50||135||75||37||500|
|Corporation Bank (Corp Bank)||62||15||40||22||11||150|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)||122||29||79||48||22||300|
|Union Bank of India (UBI)||253||65||159||114||53||644|
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Pattern:
The examination for IBPS PO Recruitment process is carried out in three phases i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview. Following is the expected pattern of IBPS PO 2019 Exam if there is no change in the pattern this year and it remains the same as last year’s:
Phase-I: IBPS PO Preliminary Examination 2019
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates had to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks which were decided by IBPS.
Phase – II: IBPS PO Main Examination 2019
Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 25 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests were conducted online.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test has separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks is a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to visit Bank website: www.ibps.in and read the detailed guidelines for submission of online application and written examination.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2019
- Online Examination – Main 30.11.2019
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2019
- Download of call letters for interview- January 2020
- Conduct of interview- January / February 2020
- Provisional Allotment April 2020
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates