IBM Off Campus Drive | IBM Walk in Drive | IBM Hiring Freshers As Associate | IBM Hiring B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
About IBM: IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Technical Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Event Location: Hyderabad
Event Date: 19 to 22 June 2018
Who you are: As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do: The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Open to work in shifts
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons