About the Company: The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Application Developer-Intern
Year of Passing: Any Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Candidates should possess BE-ME/B.Tech-M.Tech from recognized university
- Ability to pick up new areas of work
- Able to guide a team of lesser experienced professionals
- Need to bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.Projects completed during the internships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
- People management and leadership skills
About the Job:
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an outstanding research team on challenging problems that range from leading-edge exploratory work to prototyping real-world systems and applications. During the internship, the students will also have the opportunity to participate in the dynamic technical environment of the largest industrial research organization in the world and network with other students in different fields from other universities.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here