About the Company: IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
The IBM India Software Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires software an experience they need to become future leaders in software development. This cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM
and for the world.
What can you expect during your internship assignment
- Technical Community
- Processes and Service
- Technology and Tools
Technologies vary from basic Java programming to the latest in Cloud and Cognitive computing: Check http://ibm.biz/see-all-technologies
Who you are:
This position will assist the software product development team
How well help you grow:
Experienced gained from this position will provide a real-world reference for an intern who is interested in pursuing a career in a software research and development activity at any multinational corporation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
- This is a paid internship opportunity that will provide an excellent career reference, real-world experience at a 100plus years worldwide software company. It includes the opportunity for real-world experience and a personal reference, as well as unmatched insight into future job possibilities by contacts made in the international business world.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates