Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job ID: 59216BR
CTC: Best in Industry
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA and/or relevant industry experience(2017 Batch Preferred to apply)
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent coding, analytical, debugging, database and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development
- Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing
About the Job:
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our management portal
- Invent and prototype new features, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great products