IBM Off Campus Hiring Details:
About IBM: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
Job Profile: Associate Consultant
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Event Date: 25 April 2021
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Studying the existing business process, End User support, to resolve any specific challenges faced by customer across all the processes
- Understand the requirements / business process of customers … provide a solution from a process standpoint.
- For custom requirements, analyse and provide solution, write functional specification, coordinate with technical team to get them developed and tested
- As a part of the support team, analyse and provide solutions to incidents / service requests and coordinate with larger team, if needed, to provide resolution
- Communicating with the Technical Team for fulfilment of Technical requirements.
- Ability to work successfully with multiple clients.
- Good understanding of full life cycle implementation
- Main role is to Provide Functional and Operational Support for SAP BW / Analytics applications
- To be able to Investigate, Understand and Document functionalities and technologies in SAP BW / Analytics
- Create Concepts/Proposals/Designs and Guidelines based on “client” internal requirements & guidelines ex: Developer Guidelines
- Secondary role is to learn to be able to assist and provide tier 1 support for other current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, Analysis for Office, SAP Data Intelligence etc
- Provide inputs and assist in developing for ex. Monitoring Cockpits/Concepts used to Monitor Systems from overview to performance tracking in real time.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- SAP ABAP and Java administration
- Knowledge of Basis system architecture on every component
- SAP performance analysis, troubleshooting the SLD Issues, knowledge on SAP parameters
- Background job analysis, system health Check, license and certificate issues
- Config tool, JSMON, Telnet Tools, analysing memory dumps6 Troubleshooting system issues
- Identify potential risks in the system
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good understanding of SAP product portfolio
- Good understanding the respective industry / Line of business process
- Functional expertise – SD / MM / FI
- Technical knowhow – SAP BW / BW4 HANA would be a plus
- Technical expertise – SAP BASIS / SOLMAN
- Experience – 0 -2 years
- Should have studied ERP system/ SAP architecture as part of their academic/ technical course curriculum
- 2 simulation projects in absence of LIVE project experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- SAP certification would be plus
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Hiring
Follow the below steps to submit your application.