IBM Off Campus Drive Details:
About IBM: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems, and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location Across India
Last Date to Apply: 5 June 2021
Who you are
- You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
Skills Required for IBM Off Campus Drive:
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing.
How we’ll help you grow
- Access to “Your Learning Portal” open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their
technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry
relevant: Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Shift Rotation: Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts ( including night shifts).
Deployment location: Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility for IBM Off Campus Drive –
1. We are looking for B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,
2019/2020/2021 pass outs.
2. 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
3. No current Backlogs.
CTC Compensation: – Will be discussed in the last round of interview.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Drive.
Step- 1 Apply using below link- Click Here to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive
Step- 2. Candidates will Receive a mail which will have a candidate reference number.
Step 3. Go to the following link below and complete the registration form- Click Here