About the Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Event Location: Across India
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Joining IBM Services through our Associates program offers you an opportunity to work with our client teams as they help businesses adapt emerging technologies to change the way they work.
- You’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience. Your dedicated network of experts and mentors will provide personalized career coaching and emerging technology training; while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Apply Before the link Expires.