About IBM : IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
About GTS : At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and business process services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. GTS builds standardized portfolios around key assets and patented software, and bundles them with best practices and proven methodologies to ensure high quality of delivery, security, and compliance. It’s this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking that makes GTS the fastest-growing division of IBM.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
What will you do: You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
Fundamentals of IT-
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux ,Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
How we’ll help you grow
Access to “Your Learning Portal” open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant : Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility –
1. Course Completion Year: 2017/2018(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
2. Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
3. No current /past backlogs.
• Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering
• Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Master Of Computer Application
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons