IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Project Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Who you are:-
As an Intern you will support leading edge technology solutions like Mobility, smart commerce /e-commerce portals, UI/UX Design and analytics. While learning fundamentals of IT consulting and IT project delivery you will be exposed to work in an incredibly fast moving client delivery environment, and will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. You will be given a short-term project to hone your technical skills and gain from client delivery experience.
What you’ll do:-
- Primary function will be to handle follow up activities related to lateral hiring. The role will also require maintenance of records (excel files).
- Key responsibility will include following up with Capacity teams on the various lateral hiring activities. Maintaining updated records.
- Proven communication skill.
How we’ll help you grow:-
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Good analytical skills.
2. Highly organized and self-motivated.
3. An above-average manager of time and resources.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience-Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now