About IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Degree Needed: : B.E/ B.Tech
Percentage: 65% Throughout
Salary: 3.25 LPA to 3.85 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Last Date to apply 12th July 2019
Batch Eligible: 2019 , 2018
Who you are
You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux ,Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
How we’ll help you grow
- Access to “Your Learning Portal” open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant : Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Shift: Rotation : Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts ( including night shifts ).
Deployment location: Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility –
- Course Completion Year: 2018 & 2019(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No current /past backlogs.
|Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering||Master Of Computer Application|
|Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation
Information and Communication
This is an Off-Campus hiring for an entry-level position, and the candidates should have completed and cleared their final year of education and should have obtained their degree prior to start of employment with IBM.
NOTE: Candidate should have result announced and should have all the subjects cleared. Joining is immediate.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-IBM Off Campus Drive
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates