About IBM: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE / BTECH / MCA
Batch Eligible: 2017 / 2018 Passout
Exp Needed: Freshers
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
What will you do
You will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
Fundamentals of IT-
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux ,Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
How we’ll help you grow
- Access to “Your Learning Portal” open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant : Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility –
- Course Completion Year: 2017/2018(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No current /past backlogs.
|Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering||Master Of Computer Application|
|Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
This is an Off Campus hiring for an entry level position, and the candidates should have completed their final year of education and should have obtained their degree prior to start of employment with IBM.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Link-Click Here
Online test will be conducted only on 1st day (4th May 2019 ) and Interviews of shortlisted students scheduled on 5th May 2019.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune- 411044
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates