About IBM: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in important circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Event Location: Salem (Tamil Nadu)
(Only for 2017 & 2018 Passed out Batches)
FEMALE CANDIDATES ALONE ELIGIBLE
– B.E / B.TECH
– Computer Science and Engineering,
– Information Technology
– Information Science Engineering
– M.E / M.TECH
– Software Engineering
– Computer Science
– Computer Science and information Security
– Computer Technology
– Computer Technology and Application
– Computer Applications in Industrial Drives
– Data engineering
– Information Security
– Software Systems
– Web Technology
– Software systems
– 65% in UG & PG
– 60% in X, XII
– No Standing Arrears
DATE and TIME : 27 & 28 January 2019 8.30 am
1. WRITTEN TEST
2. GROUP DISCUSSION
3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
4. HR INTERVIEW
DESIGNATION Associate Software Engineer
SKILLS ENVIRONMENT: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
(Please Contact between 9.00 am – 8.00 pm) Prof. B. Dinesh, Prof. K.Rathinakumar
CONTACT NUMBERS 74188 82224, 98945 20497
To Apply: Click here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 18.01.2019.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on or before 23.01.2019.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 27.01.2019 at 8.30 am