IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
CTC: Rs. 4.25 – 4.65 LPA
Event Location: 31 Cities-Across India
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 65%/ 6.5 CGPA- 2018/2019
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 58%/ 5.8 CGPA
- No arrears.
- Eligible Branches: Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Robotics, Information Science, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering
Selection Procedure for IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers :
- Cognitive Ability Games (Cognify)
- Learning Agility Assessments
- English Languages Test
- Codings Test
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell