About the Company: IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility –
- Course Completion Year: 2018/2019 (Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. 10th / 12th – No Constrain.
- No current /past backlogs.
- Participation only with Company Interview Call Letter/ Invitation Letter / Hall Ticket.
- B.E/B.Tech Branches
- Computer Science Engineering / Compute Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
2. PG Courses: MCA
Online Exam Date – 10th August
Face to Face Interview Date- 11th August
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Kundrathur, SH 113, Kundrathur,
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click here