About IBM: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial
services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity
and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Event Location: Pune
Event Date: 20 & 21 July 2019
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux ,Unix and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing;
How we’ll help you grow
- Access to Your Learning Portal, open to all IBMers, to help employees develop their technical skills, with over 500+ learning plans, covering 200+ roles
- Opportunities of participating in programs designed to keep the employees skills industry relevant : Upskill employees to newer versions of technologies /cross-skill to grow diverse technical skills in the same technology. This also entails key external training sessions & certifications.
- Capability Building Interventions on non-technical aspects like communication, leadership, project management, service management, risk, quality and compliance
- Shift Rotation : Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts ( including night shifts ).
- Deployment location: Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
Academic Credentials/ Eligibility –
1. Course Completion Year: 2018 & 2019(Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and
have all Semester Mark sheets should apply)
2. Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA– 65% or 6.5 CGPA. (Calculation of qualifying
marks =Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
3. No current /past backlogs.
Category: B.E/B.Tech Branches/MCA
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
This is an Off Campus hiring for an entry level position, and the candidates should have completed and cleared their final year of education and should have obtained their degree prior to start of employment with IBM.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Venue : Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R)
(Near S.B. Patil Public School) Plot No. B, Sector no. 110, Gate no.1, Laxminagar,
Ravet, Pune, Maharashtra 412101
Apply Link: IBM Off Campus DriveClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates