About IBM : IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Needed: 2016, 2017 and 2018 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Across India
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Excellent communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent.
- The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Candidates can apply for this drive and Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
To Apply: Click here
Event Location: Hyderabad
CMR Group of Institutions
Kandlakoya(v), Medchal Road
Telangana, India – 501401
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates