About the Company: IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Job Profile: Technical Support Representative
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
CTC: Rs 3 LPA
Work Location: Noida/GurgaonGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Graduation preferably in IT stream-2018 Batch
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government-issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
Event Date: 10 August 2018
Event Location: New Delhi
Institute of Information Technology and Management
D-29, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test. So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now