About the Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Event Location: Tamilnadu(Salem)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
• Anywhere within India, candidates should be willing to relocate based on project requirements
• Rotation : Candidate should be willing to work in assigned shifts ( including night shifts )
Desired Candidate Profile:
(Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out Batch)
• B.E / B.TECH , (Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology,Information and Communication, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics ,Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Instrumentation)
• 65% in UG, PG, X & XII
• Online Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
• Fundamentals of IT
• Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux ,Unix and other OS.
• Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
• Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
• Fundamentals of SAN, Back up and Restore Technology
• Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Event Date: 27.07.2019 at 8.30 am
College Address & Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link- IBM Off Campus Drive
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1.No Registration fee.
2 .The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
3.The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 27.07.2019 at 8.30 am
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates