About IBM: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in important circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate System Engineer
What you’ll do
The Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more meaningfully, help you to make a difference
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that you will need to become the guide you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from talented developers in the field; We leads love to mentor
- We have the opportunity to engage you in many different areas to determine what really excites you and coach you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on the business need of the hour.
- Degree:BTech/BE,MTech/ME, MCA
- Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Computer Science & Information Security/Computer Technology and Application/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons