IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software engineer in IBM AI Applications organization,
- You will be working on implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in orchestration Tools – Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift – any tool -must
- Experience using IBM Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway or Any B2B products.
- Any-to-Any mapping (EDI, Flat File, XML etc) and ODBC mappings using GIS editor.
- understanding in Commutation protocols SFTP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, Connect Direct, Webservices.
- Developing Business Process workflows.
- DevOps- CI-CD integrations, Jenkins, pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, any Continuous-Integration, any Continuous-Delivery related tools
- Proven Communication Skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here