IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
About Business Unit:-
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Summer Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Who you are:-
You will be working as an intern and will be associated with respective project managers in services line or industry sectors. They will be expected to support development of client presentation, solution outline and proof of concepts. In some cases they might be deployed for onsite client delivery project. The role will be reporting into Project Delivery Manager.
What you’ll do:-
- Provide research and business analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client and market related to client business solution needs.
- Assist with internal communication and solution development activities including documentation and technical testing if solution. .
- Assist with testing and delivery optimization strategies.
- Work with various data analytics development technologies.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Client management or other related discipline.
How we’ll help you grow:-
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven communication skill.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft excel.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Total years of experience – Fresher.
- Eligibility Requirements- B.Tech from premium engineering institutes and graduating in 2020
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here