About the Company: At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018 & 2019 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Event Location: Across India
Your Role and Responsibilities : As Computer Operator, you will support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It provides an opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in supporting problem tickets and change management tickets
- Proven ability in networking, software or infrastructure solutions
- Proficient in identifying and resolving problems independently
- Ability to work with global teams and different time zones
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Understanding of Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS along with databases
- Basic knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring along with SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Flexibility and willingness to perform duties across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Apply before the link Expires For IBM Freshers Recruitment
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates